15.2.07

early morning dream (早晨梦)

First, a little back-information. My roommate claims to have never eaten McDonald's food in the States. Yet, since coming to China, she has eaten their food numerous times. She claims it has something to do with missing home, "I don't understand it" she tells me. So, the last time she ate MD food she got sick was was filling the appartment with smell and sound pollution. This went on for a couple of days. She proclaimed sternly, "I'm never eating there again!" That was last week.

Yesterday, she was egging me to go get some MD food with her. Yep.

So this morning ('cause I didn't sleep 'till around 4 AM) I had a dream where I went to McDonalds and bought a meal for her, the kind with the burger with a little soda and fries. Only, instead of a burger, they were offering this 'more healthy' thing, it was like an advocado or something. So I got that, because 1. I didn't want Ba to get sick again, and 2. I wanted to see her reaction when she is hyped about eating a burger :V. Next, I'm in the appartment, and I meet Ba in the small hallway, as soon as she touches the wrapped up burger/advocado she's almost running for her room, but I stop her at the corner just in front of her door. I ask her something like, "What the heck are you doing?" and she has already eaten the entire thing, just in those two or three seconds.

No comments: